World Food Fair 2017 will be held at Singapore ExpoImage credit: Singapore Food Shows
Foodies, mark your calendar because World Food Fair 2017 is happening this week, from 7 to 10 September! Held at Singapore Expo Hall 5, this massive food festival will include hundreds dishes and food items.
Figuring out what to try among all those booths can be a headache, so here are some highlights to chiong for when you’re there:
- Boston lobster laksa ($10) from Laksa Time (booth K35)
- Mao Shan Wang durian puffs (price TBC) from Yummy YM (booth N18)
- Taiwan cheese-filled chicken cutlet (price TBC) from G Chop (booth B27)
- Colourful fruit teas (price varies) from Ke Cha (booth D23)
- Teochew Five Treasures Crystal Dumplings ($4 for three pieces) from Swatow Seafood (booths E21 and E23)
- Fried skewers (price varies) from The Seasons (booth F25)
- Thai-style pies (price varies) from April’s Bakery (booth B25)
Aside from the food booths, there will also be activities such as a free baking demonstration class (9 Sept, 6pm, booth M14-20), lucky draws as well as a photobooth (booth K5). Check out the full list of booths and a map of the exhibition.
So if you’re a hard-core foodie, or your family is one of those who shop for groceries together every Sunday, check out this food fair this weekend!
Address: 1 Expo Drive, Singapore Expo Hall 5, Singapore 486150
Event dates and time: 7 to 10 September 2017, 11am to 10pm