Food And Beverage Fair 2018 at Singapore Expo
Image credit: Singapore Food Shows’s Facebook page
Calling all foodies! Mark your calendar and gather your posse because Food & Beverage Fair 2018 will be happening from 15 to 18 March 2018. The place to be is Singapore Expo Hall 5, and you will be able to find both hawker classics and international dishes to give you a satisfying food coma post-fair.
Walking back and forth the endless rows of stalls can be a feat, so keep your eyes peeled for these must-eats:
- Thai Pork Barbecue Moo Ping with Fragrant Sticky Rice from Triple C Fusion (booth H57)
- Baked Truffle With Cheese Hotate from Tasty Tasty Japan (booth E51)
- Carrot Cake With Bacon from Carrot Cubes (booth N29B)
- Salted Egg Crispy Fish Skin from Causeway Pacific (booth E03)
- Korean Banana Makgeolli from Sejong Brewing (booth K11)
- Brown Sugar Steam Cake from Taimatsu (booth A28)
Those looking for some fun can also look forward to brushing up your baking skills with celebrity chef Sarah Ariffin or chillax during musical performances at the stage area. Give your luck a test with over $35,000 worth of cash vouchers and prizes to be won!
If you love checking out food events, pop by the Michelin Guide Street Food Festival 2018 on 30 March as well!
Address: 1 Expo Drive, Singapore Expo Hall 5, Singapore 486150
Event dates and time: 15 to 18 March 2018, 11am to 10pm