Michelin Guide Street Food Festival 2018 arrives at RWS
Just for one weekend, 30 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2018, at the Michelin Guide Street Food Festival 2018, you’ll get to enjoy good food from 15 famous eateries all in one place! Held at Resorts World Sentosa, this food festival lets you try Michelin-recommended dishes without braving queues. With a minimum purchase of $30 worth of coupons, you’ll get to enter the arena and pamper yourself with good food.
Here are the participating restaurants to stir your heart and stomach:
- Joël Robuchon Restaurant (three Michelin stars)
- The Song of India (one Michelin star)
- Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle (one Michelin star)
- A Noodle Story (Bib Gourmand)
- Bismillah Biryani (Bib Gourmand)
- Blue Ginger (Bib Gourmand)
- Man Man Unagi (Bib Gourmand)
- New Ubin Seafood (Bib Gourmand)
- 168 CMY Satay (Listed in Michelin Guide Singapore 2017)
- Char (Listed in Michelin Guide Singapore 2017)
- Haig Road Putu Piring (Listed in Michelin Guide Singapore 2017)
- Keng Eng Kee Seafood (Listed in Michelin Guide Singapore 2017)
- Maguro-Donya (Listed in Michelin Guide Singapore 2017)
- Wah Kee Big Prawn Noodles (Listed in Michelin Guide Singapore 2017)
- Zhong Guo La Mian Xiao Long Bao (Listed in Michelin Guide Singapore)
There are only two sessions every day, and limited seats are available for each session, so book a spot before slots run out. While making a reservation can be troublesome, it also means you get to skip the long queues you’ve always dreaded and still get to enjoy your bowl of Durian Chendol from Blue Ginger and New Ubin Seafood’s Heart Attack Fried Rice.
Alternatively, fork out $200 to enjoy the limited VIP seating, where you will be served a glass of welcome champagne, a portion of food from all the stalls, and free-flow beer.
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, The Coliseum, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore 098269
Event dates and hours: 30 Mar to 1 Apr 2018, 6pm to 8pm and 8:30pm to 10:30pm