7-Eleven ice cream deals till 15 March 2022
Here’s something worth checking out: from now till 15 March, 7-Eleven is offering ice cream deals with prices from as low as $1! Head down to your nearest outlet to get discounted ice cream from iconic brands including Wall’s, Häagen-Dazs, Magnum and more.
Image credit: @shadowfreak86
For an ice cream sandwich that costs $1, Wall’s Lipton Teh Tarik Sandwich (U.P. $1.50) is an absolute steal. A collaboration between Wall’s and tea brand Lipton, the ice cream is said to taste just like Singapore’s favourite frothy milk tea, and is sandwiched between two crunchy biscuits. You’ll find a charming cartoon printed on them, so for a mere dollar, you’re getting both a tasty treat and comic relief.
Image credit: @magnum
The rich chocolate ice cream that we have come to expect from Magnum is now more affordable: pick up three Magnum Stickbars (U.P. $4.50 each) for just $8.80. Some standout flavours to try are the Almond, which has a smooth milk interior covered by an almond and chocolate exterior; and the Double Chocolate Blueberry, which has dark chocolate enhanced by real blueberry sauce.
Image credit: @cornetto
Fans of the classic Cornetto Classic Vanilla / Chocolate (U.P. $3.20) cones will be glad to hear they can get three for just $4.60—that’s about $1.50 for each cone!
Check out the full list of deals:
- Wall’s Lipton Teh Tarik Sandwich – $1
- Häagen-Dazs Mini Cup Assorted Flavours – two for $9.90
- Häagen-Dazs Stickbar Assorted Flavours – three for $9.90
- Häagen-Dazs Pint Assorted Flavours – two for $23.90 *Available only at selected stores
- Häagen-Dazs Mini Cups Assorted Flavours – $10.90
- Cornetto Classic Vanilla or Chocolate – three for $4.60
- Magnum Stickbar Assorted – three for $8.80