Michelin Guide Street Food Festival 2019 at RWS
The Michelin Guide Street Food Festival 2019 is making its return at The Coliseum in Resorts World Sentosa. Held over one weekend, from 22 to 24 Feb 2019, indulge in mouthwatering signature dishes from 15 Michelin-standard eateries serving a variety of different international cuisines!
If you’ve always wanted to try out Michelin-endorsed eateries, but are reluctant to contend with snaking queues and exorbitant prices, a minimum outlay of $30 will let you circumvent those issues, and experience some world-renowned food.
That $30 gives you $27 of credit and a bottle of Evian or Badoit water. This credit goes a long way, as the eateries will be showcasing their signature dishes at prices starting from just $3. For those who can’t resist seconds, credit top-up is available at the event too!
The list of participating eateries below is guaranteed to pique interest in even the most staunch food critic:
- Burnt Ends (One Michelin star)
- Char (Michelin Plate)
- Ji Ji Wonton Noodle (Michelin Plate)
- Maguro-Donya Miura-Misaki-Kou (Michelin Plate)
- New Ubin Seafood (Bib Gourmand)
- Ola Cocina del Mar (Michelin Plate)
- Pondok Makan Indonesia (Michelin Plate)
- Rang Mahal (Michelin Plate)
- Rolina Traditional Hainanese Curry Puff (Bib Gourmand)
- Shisen Hanten (two Michelin stars)
- Tai Wah Pork Noodle (Bib Gourmand)
- Traditional Haig Road Putu Piring (Michelin Plate)
- Toritama Shirokane (Bib Gourmand)
- True Blue Cuisine (Bib Gourmand)
- Zhong Guo La Mian Xiao Long Bao (Michelin Plate)
The Michelin Plate, or L’Assiette Michelin, may sound unfamiliar, but that’s because it is a new award introduced by Michelin to indicate restaurants where the inspectors have found quality food.
Each day has two seatings with limited tickets for each seating, so be sure to make a booking here!
It’s your ticket to having all the best eats under one roof. After all, where else can you savour Michelin-starred Mapo Tofu from Shisen Hanten, before digging into Putu Piring from Traditional Haig Road Putu Piring?
If you feel like balling, a VIP ticket goes at $200, where you can live it up like a crazy rich Asian. There, you will be seated and served a glass each of wine and beer, a bottle of Evian and Badoit water, and a portion of food from every stall.
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, The Coliseum, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore 098269
Event dates and hours: 22 to 23 Feb 2019, 5pm to 7:30pm and 8pm to 10:30pm, 24 Feb 2019 10am to 12:30pm and 1pm to 3:30pm