No-Bake Oreo cheesecake
Baking can be fun and therapeutic, but there’s no doubt denying that the mess it brings it off-putting. Think flour on the floor, chocolate on your cheek and, if you’re like me, piles of scrunched up paper towels everywhere. If all you want is a cake that tastes good and looks legit, then ditch the oven and go for this no-bake Oreo cheesecake recipe. Rich, crunchy and velvety smooth, this is a classic that’ll please the crowd.
This recipe comes with a thick cookie base that is sinfully dense and decadent, while providing a balance to the layer of soft cheese on top. With only six ingredients involved, it’s not just easy to prep for, but good for your wallet too. Large enough to serve eight people, this is one to bookmark for future potlucks.
No-Bake Oreo cheesecake recipe for fuss-free desserts
Yield: Serves 8
Cooking time: 4 hours
- 265g Oreo cookies
- 60g unsalted butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 300ml thickened cream
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- Mini Oreos of your desired quantity
- Remove cream layer from Oreos.
- Pour Oreos without cream into a ziplock bag, and crush with a rolling pin.
- Set aside ¼ of the Oreo crumbs and pour the rest into a large mixing bowl.
- Microwave butter for 20 seconds or until melted.
- Mix melted butter thoroughly into Oreo crumbs.
- Press mixture evenly into a 200 x 75mm springform pan.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes or until set.
- Whisk thickened cream until soft peaks form.
- Mix cream cheese and vanilla extract in a large bowl, until smooth and well combined.
- Add cream cheese mix into whipped cream.
- Fold in reserved Oreo crumbs.
- Pour mixture on top of set Oreo base.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, decorate with whipped cream and mini Oreos.
For more easy-to-make recipes, check out our brown sugar pearl milk recipe!